'Claire'

I've never really lost anybody. But I lost you, and I would do anything to have you back. Everything is different without you. It's like you were the glue and without you everything is falling apart. It won't hit me, it hasn't hit me. I still can't see it being real, as much as I have accepted it. This was not your fate. I don't understand why this had to happen. I want to understand, I want it to make sense, but it just doesn't. I think about you every day, I think about you when I'm going to sleep at night and when I wake up in the morning. It's not getting any better.
This song directly relates to exactly how I'm feeling. It's everything that I'm feeling really.

"I want you back, back, back"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0cWti-eSOo&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..