She's ready


I don't want to be there anymore, I don't want to go back to the way things were. I was just a little girl in a huge place then, I didn't know where to find me. Last time, they knew exactly where to find me and there was no hiding. I don't want to go for a walk, I'm not up to going any place right now. I'm safe in the serenity of myself, just for now. I remember standing infront of a crowd and they just stared up at me, they didn't know, they didn't understand just how sick I was. So many people were reaching out, I just didn't know how to grab them in time. The world was crashing down around me and I was grasping at loose ends, trying to catch anyone I could. But then, finally, in the most unexpected of ways and places I caught someone, and I clung to them tight and I got to know them. I nurtured them and gave them what they deserved. I let go of the past to make sure it wouldn't hurt them. I became stronger and braver just for them. I was running up and down one way streets, stuck in the reality of this world, trying to find an escape when all of a sudden I caught someone, I caught myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..