'Ernst'


Everyone will betray you, noone will ever defend you. Noone will ever truly care and noone will ever want to. People will destroy you and they will enjoy it. What do you want me to say? Do you want me to tell you that it's all going to be okay and that you'll be stronger after this? Even if I said it you wouldn't believe it. You have no faith, no positivity, nothing to live for. You are weak and tortured and so, so used up. I want you to feel better I do, I want you to feel fresh and new and unused and amazing, because you are. I know you are, somewhere deep under all that mess you have to be something incredible. Put up a screen, wear a mask and dress up to please them, but don't ever forget who you are and most of all don't let anyone who doesn't deserve you take that screen down. Realise that you are worth something, realise that you are worth everything. You deserve the best, everyone does. Work and work harder, believe and believe more, trust and be hurt.. because this is life. What you're in right now, this is living. Fuck it hurts, but it doesn't matter because we're all going to die eventually.