They can't read my poker face. He knows one me and he knows another. Love both trust neither. One ruined and one rebuilt. One pushes down and one helps up. One has his hand on the small of my back and one has his hand marked right on my heart. One chases away and one runs with. He cares and he cares more. One knows what you did, one doesn't. One makes too much effort and one makes not enough. One has some things to apologize for the next morning and one wouldn't dare do anything worthy of an apology. One cheats and one is cheated. One has the plans and one has the stories. One's been everywhere and one's been nowhere. If I hid one would leave me and one would find me. One would cry and one would laugh. One doesn't know what he wants and one is so clear. One deserves the world but one has already got my whole world. One needs a bullet to the head and one needs the gun.


One tries so hard to read my poker face, one hasn't noticed it is a poker face.