Some will shake you, some will make you, some will break you.

The best will awake you.


Something beautiful and happy? once upon a time there was a girl who lived in a box and she was very pretty and it was always spring and the flowers picked themselves and everybody was in love. That's not real, is it? But you know what is, the unexpected. You should always expect it. Because who were you other than a friend from the past? and now you're here and you're telling me to live a little and not think about him for once and wear my heart on my sleeve and I just don't know what to say. They've caught us out smiling and whispering to ourselves. You have said the oh so very cutest of words and you have sucked me right in.. but you don't know that. Is it the danger and rebellion that makes this so amazing? Or is it the spring time, flowers and green grass that has brought this out, put it in the raw light and opened it up for the worlds scrutiny. We're both soldiers, but we don't know how to fight. How did this start, how will it end? I want to be everything and nothing all at once. Fear and blame and lust. I'm all drunk up on your potion. I don't know what it is, but I sure do know its something.