'most'

Sometimes you fall: right through the centre of the earth, trying to grasp on to anything that might keep you on top. What do you grasp for? because every time, I grasp for you.

I have been inspired by someone incredible. In my endless search for the right words, nothing has been anywhere near enough. This entire blog is her own, it would not exist without her. She turned my thoughts into words and my words into actions. The two of us weave our stories out of ourselves and our stories set us free.. when we set them free. We fill the space between us with a flood of words and for us, that is enough. She is perfect, always.

Sometimes you fall: right through the centre of the earth, trying to grasp on to anything that might keep you on top. What do you grasp for? because every time, I grasp for you. Sometimes I catch you..

but mostly, you catch me.