I don't know who I am without you, so I need to figure it out. I know that you are pushing me away for my own good but it's killing me. I never realised how much I needed you until you were gone. That's what happens though, right? You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Love is not in the happiness of being with someone, but in the fear of being without them. I don't know what I can do, I feel so powerless and insignificant. I wish I could make sense of what you're doing, but it's impossible. I wish there was something I could say or do to make you realise that I don't want to take care of myself, but there is nothing. I guess that I have to accept that the most painful, yet powerful, way to tell you that I love you is to tell you 'good bye' instead.

"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable" - The Wizard of Oz