'Selb'

My biggest inspiration is someone telling me I can't. I have limited belief in myself and I tell myself I can't more than anyone else does. Take today for example, I said I couldn't, so I went on that court and I didn't. But when he said I couldn't, I went out there and I did. It was eyes up, out for every intercept, up for every rebound. It was one hundred per cent focus, emotion aside. My determination to prove him wrong enhanced my performance like any other anabolic steroid. I need to win. My competitiveness is one of my biggest downfalls. My biggest; Negative self talk. I will talk myself down and down until I've blended into the ground. I can tell you everything I do wrong and nothing that I do right. So maybe, just maybe, if I go out onto the court next time and compete with myself, I'll win. Probably.