Lasso - Phoenix

Where would you go not long ago I’ve been thinking out loud was it suddenly
Do-do-don’t you know don’t do it, but you do it, what you do to me

Forever is a long long time when you lost your way trying to follow your ideals (are sorry)
But your so-called life, it is such a waste

When you realize, no you don’t realize what you say yes to, what you say yes to

Where would you go, where would you go with a lasso
Could you run into, could you run into, could you go and run into me

Where would you go, where would you go tied up to a lasso
Could you run into,€ could you run into, could you go and run into me

So lonely, so pretty, such a lack of diplomacy you can’t get out
Do-don’t you know, don’t do it, what you do it, you should do to me

Far our so far out such a fall out of lonely, that you’re lonely
going not so well, going not so well

Where would you go, where would you go with a lasso
Could you run into, could you run into, could you go and run into me

Where would you go, where would you go tied up to a lasso
Could you run into, could you run into, could you go and run into me

When you realize, no you don’t realize what you say yes to, what you say yes to

Forever is a long long time when you lost your way
Forever is a long long time when you lost your way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..