The game that plays us all.

Greed is a player in all our games. Greed is a player in business, politics and love. I have been greedy. I have been given a part of a person and still wanted more. I’ve been the greediest player in the game of love. Because love is a game, the game, the game that plays us all. Greed is the common factor in everybody’s problems. Robert Mark White once said “Happiness in not getting what you want, it’s wanting what you’ve got”. If I hadn’t been so greedy would I have won our game? If you had given me as much as you gave me and I had accepted it with a smile instead of asking for more, would I or at least could I have won? I honestly believe that greed lost me that game. Because I love you, I really do. Which is why when you only wanted me and you didn’t love me I had to do something to change it. I would give all of myself to have you, any part of you. It took for me to have none of you to realise that. I’ve never wanted anything more than I want you and if that makes me greedy so be it, because it’s the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..