'FRICTION'
What is something you can make with your own two hands? Everyone is nique, but noone is u. You never get used to it, you just learn to live with it. Why must I be so sentimental? If I could, I wouldn't scoop you into a heap and throw you away. Life is about trial and error. But why try when they won't let me have you anyway? Anonymous once said "Nothing can grow without friction; not mountains, not pearls, not people." We need to not depend on anyone else, I don't need a weather man to tell me it's raining. Everything bad that has happened has shaped us, altered and twisted our being, determined our humanity. I might say I'm yours, but that will never make you mine. Here is what I know; To hold is better than to be held, to the worlds eyes. But deep inside we both know there is more sensation, more needing and more wanting in being held. And maybe this is reason enough, maybe this is an excuse or even consolation for me to say this.. I want it and I can handle it. To handle it and know what's right are similar yet far from. Perhaps I can just cope instead. Regardless of what or how, I know what I want.. and I know it's you, if this is you, I want it. I spent all of this time trying to figure out how to live without you but then I realised, while I've been doing all this thinking, I've been living. I don't need you, I never said this was about needing you. This is about wanting you. Here is what I love; senses. justification. closure. What can I make with my own two hands? A MESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..