Dear Sarah

I can't change the world we live in. Not for you and not for me. I can only fill it with an abundance of words. The others might see right through you, but I simply can not. You deserve so much better than anyone could ever give you. Does it hurt? Does it pull you a part from the inside out? Tell me what I can do to stop it. Hopefully these problems will simply vaporize, soon. I want to say it will all be okay, but I'm just not sure that's true. It always has to get worse before it gets any better. But these times are the most necessary, without them nothing could ever truly be sublime. I idolize you though, because noone knows how much you need someone. You're all about the chin up and smile. Break down, whenever you want to you probably need to, so do. We won't think any less of you.

I can not penetrate your wall, I'm sorry. I'll give you every part of my muscles and bones though; whatever strength you need, because you need to break it down yourself. You have to do it alone, but don't get me wrong, there's a world of people that will be here for you. We just can't do it for you, we can only follow in your spoor.