Cipher

Ghandi once said "Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it".

There are many things I have done, want to do and am doing. You are on my 'to do list'. I need to fix you. I need to get out my tools, take you a part and put you back together. Whoever did it the first time did it wrong and only I can fix it, or at least that's what I think. You are the most important person to me, in the whole world. If I could, I would get your happiness and lock it in a safe. That way noone could ever, ever mess with it again. If I could be bulletproof, I would be bulletproof for you. If I could be strong at all, I would be strong at all for you. If I could be anything, I'd be it for you. Because you can't be it yourself. If I was bulletproof and I was strong, if I was anything, I wouldn't keep you my secret. I'd tell everyone about you, the truth. I would stand up on a stage and tell them about when you dance, when you make music and when you puff your chest out like a blow fish to defend me. I would say that they don't know you, not like I do. I would whisper your secret, but not loud enough for them to hear; they don't deserve to know. But how can I fix you with my tools, when my tools are broken themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..