Call me insane, or call me even worse. Tie me to the ground and let the walls cave in, I bet you I'm determined enough to still be sitting there when you've had enough of playing with me. There are so many people that are more beautiful than you are. There are so many people that care more than you do. There is noone I want more than I want you. Does it concern you that I sat around and waited, making up excuses for you. Does is tear you a part and make you feel guilty.. even just a little? I bet it doesn't even. I thought that that was over.

Call me insane, or call me even worse. Tie me to the ground and let the walls cave in, I bet you I'm determined enough to still be sitting there when you've had enough of playing with me. There are so many people that are more beautiful than you are. There are so many people that care more than you do. There is noone I want more than I want you. Does it worry you when I'm with him? Because I've never heard more panic in your voice. I swear you think it's true, and I kind of wish it was. Does it make you sick when you see it? You thought that was over.

Call me insane, or call me even worse. Tie me to the ground and let the walls cave in, I bet you I'm determined enough to still be sitting there when you've had enough of playing with me. There are so many people that are more beautiful than you are. There are so many people that care more than you do. There is noone I want more than I want you. I heard what he said because he didn't know I was there, because you didn't tell him. Ever. You didn't tell anyone. I was your secret, your dirty little secret. And I thought it had changed. I thought that was over.

Call me insane, or call me even worse. Tie me to the ground and let the walls cave in, I bet you I'm determined enough to still be sitting there when you've had enough of playing with me. There are so many people that are more beautiful than you are. There are so many people that care more than you do. There is noone I want more than I want you. Does it make you sick? when you picture the two of us. Because he was yours, but then he was mine. I manipulated him and used him up, now he has nothing left. Will it ever go away? You thought that was over.

Call me insane, or call me even worse. Tie me to the ground and let the walls cave in, I bet you I'm determined enough to still be sitting there when you've had enough of playing with me. There are so many people that are more beautiful than you are. There are so many people that care more than you do. There is noone I want more than I want you.